Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Laughter


Laughter is the best medicine for health. It is a strong medicine for mind and body. There are several benefits that laughter/humor have on stress and overall wellness. Firstly, it brings positive frame of mind. It indicates that laughter diverts the focus from the anger, guilt and negative emotions. It basically makes the person cheerful and brings the positive frame of mind. The other benefit from laughter/humor is physical release. It indicates that when somebody is really upset and how the laughter/humor changes his/ her mood and releases that person from any negative feeling. Rather brings physical and emotional release. It also boost the immune system such as increases the immune cells and infection fighting antibiotics which further helps in improving the body resistance to diseases.
Most of the time when I get free time, I always prefer to watch Indian comedy shows which makes me cheerful and brings the positive change in me. Last week, when I was really stressed out thinking about summer internship I starts watching the comedy show for about an hour. I was alone in my room. Before start watching the show I was feeling really low. In fact I was really upset and negative thinking that I will not get my internship. But then I started watching and as I was watching it I was getting positive vibrations. I was feeling more confident and after that 1 hour session I felt like I can do it. I should be negative instead I should keep on trying. I felt that it’s a part of life, if right now I am

7 comments:

  1. It seems to be so narrow with one post in front. Update it with atleast 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago wise Salaman stated: joyfull heart heals iniquties... It's an absolute truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughter is the best exercise for body. Thanks
    hair loss treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still strongly agree that laughter is the best medicine. No arguments with that.

    Buy Energy Drink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter comes with lost of health benefits such as,
    1. Increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of the blood
    2. Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles
    3. Lower blood pressure
    4. Increase memory and learning; in a study at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, humor during instruction led to increased test scores
    5. Improve alertness, creativity, and memory
    6. Defend against respiratory infections–even reducing the frequency of colds–by immunoglobulon in saliva.
    7. Reduce certain stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline
    8. Increase the response of tumor- and disease-killing cells such as Gamma-interferon and T-cells


    ReplyDelete
  6. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete